Friends of Give and Surf,
I am happy to share with you information about my non-profit volunteer organization Give and Surf in the islands of Bocas del Toro, Panama. We are interested in hosting yourself and volunteers from your college at some point in the future. We feel very fortunate to work with an indigenous Ngobe Indian community on the following initiatives; water catchment installations, educational programs, playground/community constructions, and much more.
Please view our website at giveandsurf.org for more information on who we are, our volunteer program, and what to expect when volunteering with us in paradise. If you have a volunteer resource center or website where I can provide students with information please feel free to post our website or contact me. I also welcome the opportunity to visit your campus and discuss our organization with you in person.
Please feel free to contact me personally with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope you can join us,
Neil and Jaime
- Volunteer with Remember the Ten, April 16 (osuserves.org)
- Giving: Time or Money? (ashleyscwalls.wordpress.com)
- Panamenium! – Bocas del Toro, Panama (travelpod.com)
- National & Community Service (indymic.wordpress.com)
- Renaissance Assisted Living Recruiting Volunteers (osuserves.org)
- Machinist volunteer gets as good as he gives – again (heraldnet.com)
- The O’Colly: The Importance of Volunteering (osuserves.org)
- Volunteer When Job Hunting (turbotax.intuit.com)