Tuesday, May 31st
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Memory Care Building
4300 East McElroy Road
Stillwater, OK 74065
Please reserve your spot today…
Elise White, RN
Cushing Regional Hospital Transistions Unit
Elise White, RN will be our guest speaker.
TIPS AND IDEAS TO MAKE THE MOST
OF YOUR VISIT
She has extensive experience and education in the geriatric psychiactric field. This is a great learning opportunity for those of you that have been impacted with
Alzheimer’s Disease or other type of Dementia.
Free Respite Care Available
The Renaissance is happy to provide respite care at no charge. It is our mission to help caregivers at any given opportunity. We do require a 48 hour notifcation if you need respite for your loved one.
Please contact our Community Outreach Director, Ginger Thomas with any questions email@example.com or (405)743-4900
More info posted here.
- Caregivers of Veterans Should Apply for Benefits Stat! (lifefoneblog.com)
- Why People Need to Have a Health Care Provider? (socyberty.com)
- Some family caregivers unaware of VA benefits (dispatch.com)
- You Video 82 – Living with Alzheimer’s – Rick Phelp’s – Caregivers (alzheimersspeaks.wordpress.com)
- Caring for the Carers: Dealing with Depression in Carers (brighthub.com)
- Rita Altman, R.N.: 5 Mother’s Day Gifts For Alzheimer’s Caregivers (huffingtonpost.com)