SIFE USA currently has a Program Manager position available. This position will be responsible for day-to-day program implementation of the SIFE USA Program in a US territory and requires extensive travel.
A brief overview of the position is below. Please visit www.sifeusa.org for a complete description.
- Manage, evaluate, and foster the progress of active SIFE teams on 80-130 campuses and participate in face-to-face, on-campus training programs, along with other communications and initiatives as needed, to help SIFE teams and faculty to continuously improve the quality of their program.
- Increase the number of active SIFE students within the assigned geographic region.
- Interface with university deans, administrators, and other leaders as needed to support local SIFE teams.
- Prepare periodic status reports of campus visits and key statistical data.
- Manage SIFE team competitions as assigned.
- Identify prospective college and university participants and implement a recruitment strategy to gain support for starting a SIFE team from the administrators, faculty and students at these institutions.
- Manage territory travel budget.
- Prepares annual report summary on territory activities.
- Position is a full-time traveling role.
Key Characteristics and Experience:
- Passion for and understanding of SIFE; participated in some aspect of SIFE.
- Results-driven individual able to give evidence of establishing goals, planning and follow-up skills, and achieving goals.
- Willingness to work from the SIFE USA office in the SIFE World Headquarters located in Springfield, MO.
Qualified candidates should apply by sending cover letter, resume and salary expectations email@example.com
Brittany Dennis | Director | SIFE USA Programs |
SIFE World Headquarters | 1959 East Kerr Street, Springfield, MO 65803 |
A head for business. A heart for the world. | www.sifeusa.org |